CryoLabels® - Labels For Cryogenics
Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc. manufactures unique cold-temperature labels used in fields such as Virology, Genetics, DNA Sequencing, Drug Discovery, Forensics and other related laboratory sciences. We specially engineer our CryoLabel® line of products to handle cryogenic temperatures and to adhere to a variety of vials, test tubes and plates knowing that freezer and liquid nitrogen storage present many challenging issues for labeling:
- Some plastic and glass vials have special silicone coatings to minimize the effects of spilled liquids.
- Tight diameter vials are problematic for labels needing to stick well around the curve.
- Small vials require small labels and yet the contents of the vial often need to be visible.
- Repeated freeze and thaw cycles require labels that resist moisture.
- Small side walls on microwell, micro assay and Microtiter® plates require narrow labels.
EIM offers both custom printed CryoLabels® and Blank CryoLabels® that you can print onsite. From a solid selection of CryoLabel® Materials for both thermal transfer and laser printing, we also have some unique labeling designs to fit special labeling needs:
For those new to barcoding and who want to print your own labels, we have four easy-to-setup-and-use QuickStart CryoLabel® Label Printing Systems.
Call us at 1-800-535-6987 or Email Our Label Experts for FREE SAMPLES or more information.
|FBI Case Study||Aiding AIDs Research|
Microtiter® is a registered trademark of Thermo Labsystems, Helsinki, Finland.
CryoLabel® is the registered trademark of Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc., Keene, NH 03431 USA